🤓 Sales Development Representative
6 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Inuits | Krupnicza 5/1, Kraków🖥 https://inuits.eu/
#Sales, #Communication, #English
For a project with our client 1010data, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; they power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. An essential tool to more than 700 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government, and financial services enterprises including Shell, Nespresso, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing. With more than 30 trillion rows of data in a private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified leads providing appropriate levels of information.
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Set appointments for 1010data sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a 1010data Account Executive.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of experience in telemarketing, research or recruitment, preferably in technology / software.
- Communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with listening skills and a positive and energetic manner.
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and presenting themselves in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
As our client is based in the US, there will be an alignment with the EST-timezone.