🤓 IT Project Manager
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 INVO Technologies | Aleje Jerozolimskie 96, Warszawa🖥 https://invotech.co
Hi! We’re INVO and our goal is to create beautifully designed and fully-functional solutions tailored to our clients’ businesses. As INVO grows on international market we are developing our Management Team and looking for a new Teammate to join us.
The ideal candidate is an independent, motivated person, showing great initiative and focused on rapid growth. You must be able to establish relationships, be able to gently listen and ask accurate, precise questions.
- Location: Fully remote
- Salary: 6000-9000 PLN netto
- Employment type: B2B or UoD
Join our team if you want to:
- Have a real impact on our clients’ businesses
- Have freedom to work in your own, personal way
- Develop your communication, marketing and sales skills
- Work in an international environment with Fortune 500 companies
- Pass on your knowledge to other members of the team
Your role and responsibilities:
- Coordinating the development of design and software products, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary
- Informing clients about the design and development process
- Looking for improvements and questioning the status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions
We're looking for someone who needs to:
- have minimum 2 years experience in managing Agile IT project
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (min C1 level)
- have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- be familiar with our project management tools - Asana,Trello, TeamGantt
- convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit
- have knowledge of the design and development process and can explain each step to the client
- easily deal with obstacles and blockers
- advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients
- be able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation
- have a passion for new technologies
What we can offer you:
- The best equipment (Macbook) and all the tools you need.
- Complex projects for international clients.
- Full control of your own work.
- A team of experts in their fields.
- An opportunity to guide the rest of the team and execute your ideas.
- We don’t offer any fruits, only RedBulls.
How to apply:
If you’d like to get to know us and become a member of our team, please send us your CV via Rocket Jobs.