🤓 Inbound Marketing Manager
🌍 Inwedo Sp. z o.o. | Polskiej Organizacji Wojskowej, Łódź🖥 https://inwedo.com/
#campaigns, #SEO, #MarketingManager
We go beyond software development to help thousands of people in their daily work.
Inwedo creates dedicated software for companies of various business profiles and sizes – from Startups to international corporations. From artistic Berlin to sunny California, our tailor-made solutions helps Clients all over the world streamline their processes and bring actual business value.
Currently, we are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to support our Growth Team.
WHAT YOU GAIN
WHAT YOU GAIN
- Possibility to work with team and clients who make an actual impact,
- Autonomy in sales strategy planning and execution,
- Ongoing learning and career path development opportunities,
- Support and guidance from experienced colleagues.
YOUR DAILY TASKS
- Researching Client & industry profiles,
- Creating personas, UVP and ICP based on research results,
- Planning & execution of marketing strategies based on data,
- Ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns’ results & making adjustments to the initial strategy if necessary,
- Planning & execution of A/B testing,
- Content planning and creation (engaging articles for LinkedIn, blogging),
- Content distribution across various channels, with focus on target groups,
- Planning and execution of advertising campaigns,
- Providing general support to our Business Development team.
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR
- Must have:
- Experience with paid marketing campaigns (AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc),
- Strong analytical background, including experience with Google Analytics,
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Search Console, Google Trends, Google Tag Manager,
- Understanding how long and short-term marketing goals influence marketing plans,
- Knowledge of conversion optimization techniques,
- Ability to create engaging content for digital media (Blog posts, social media posts etc.),
- Great command of English, both written and spoken,
- Knowledge of planning & execution of A/B testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO),
- Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI,
- Basic knowledge of SEO and content planning tools,
- Interest in new technologies and the tech world,
- Proactive self-starter, always on the lookout for new challenges,
- Creative, and able to think outside-the-box.
- Being part of a young, energetic team,
- Friendly atmosphere with fun Fridays,
- Flexible working hours,
- Modern office space, right in the city center.