🤓 IT Project Manager (Remote / office)
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 iRonin.IT | al. Grunwaldzka 415, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.ironin.it
- Managing IT projects of various size, complexity and duration for our international clients;
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships withcustomers from various time zones and distributed team members;
- Working with our existing and prospect clients to properly staff, plan and execute their innovative IT projects;
- Partnering with development, HR and sales departments to identify and prioritise opportunities that maximise business value and achieve our business goals;
- Takingownership for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing-over of web, mobile,devops and site reliability projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Proven IT project managementexperience in working with distributed teams and international clients from different time zones;
- Examples of successful delivery of IT projects, on time and on budget;
- Technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients in key aspects ofITproject execution;
- Knowledge of project management tools and ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, GitHub;
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks;
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Preferred location: Trójmiasto or Warszawa.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with B2B contract;
- The opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues from development, operations and management;
- Flexible working hours, option to work remotely or from an office;
- Premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription;
- Your choice of hardware and software;
- Work-life balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots.
We have an office available to our employees in Rzeszów, and we plan to open more in Trójmiasto, Warszawa, Wrocław, Poznań and Kraków.