🤓 New Business Manager
🌍 Axabee | ul. Dąbrowskiego, 44, Wrocław🖥 https://www.axabee.com/pl/
#sales, #B2B, #IT
We are Axabee, a software house with big dreams… And we make them come true, by designing and building excellent digital products. We work on IT solutions within e-commerce, web, and mobile applications. Our work is a unique combination of hobbies, commitment, and new challenges we eagerly face each day.
Our team consists of highly skilled engineers who not only are good at what they do but also have a true passion for programming. That is why we design and create reliable applications that are used by millions of satisfied users.
Working with us as a New Business Manager, you will be responsible for the entire sales process. We are looking for people with experience in sales of IT services, knowledge about sales processes, and tools that help us expand our client portfolio. You will help us find new clients we could help grow and build high-quality products for.
For more information about us, please visit https://www.axabee.com/
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a similar position (IT area), 4 years of sales experience in general
- Proactive and creative approach to searching new business opportunities and ability to close the deal
- Practical experience of working at different stages of the sales - lead generation, lead qualification, account management, a closing - strong understanding of how to successfully move leads between those stages
- Experience in working with international clients
- Experience in preparing reports and calculations (feel comfortable working on sales indicators), in planning, control, and accounting of the budget
- Efficient delegation and enforcement of tasks, setting goals for yourself and the team
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions to discuss technical issues with clients
- Interest in digital marketing, content marketing, knowledge of tools (Google analytics, Google adwords) and marketing techniques supporting sales
- Practical knowledge of social selling
- Highly developed negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent English, good command of another foreign language will be an asset (You don’t have to speak Polish)
What we offer:
- An employment contract or B2B cooperation with competitive remuneration
- Independence and space to create your own ideas
- Training and development of competences (we attend conferences and courses)
- Holiday trips at attractive prices in exciting places – sometimes it’s worth to wrench yourself away from the monitor
- Independence, the ability to create projects in line with your own ideas, impact on the technologies and solutions used
- Good flow in the team – cooperation with the best
- Work remote and in a modern office in the center of Wrocław, among enthusiasts of the latest technologies
The recruitment process is fully remote.