🤓 Chief Revenue Officer
15 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 181B, Warszawa🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
#CRO, #b2B, #IT
For more than 10 years, itCraft has been helping large enterprises and promising startups to design, develop and support over 250 digital products in 19 countries by offering agile teams experienced in delivering world-class mobile apps, web-based apps, and other custom software. Our mission is to deliver high-quality software development services in an open and honest work environment, where every employee can develop themselves and their competencies whilst never compromising the quality and service standards to our clients.
To continue this mission, we are looking to add a Chief Revenue Officer to our current team of over 100 professionals who will play a vital role in achieving our ambitious growth plans.
What will you do at itCraft?
- Working directly with the itCraft board and its managers to co-create a sales strategy for current and new services, and take responsibility for achieving the financial goals of the company whilst strengthening itCraft’s market presence
- KPI reporting on sales (new business / recurring clients) and marketing targets
- Operational support and supervision of Lead Generation, New Business, & Clients Success Management
- Responsibility for leading a logical marketing and sales strategy
- Conducting effective communication between the itCraft board, managers, New Business Managers, Client Success Managers, marketing specialists, and customers
- Analysis of the customer service process at every stage
- Scaling, developing, and creating new sources of income for the company
- Coordination of work with the Delivery team in order to plan resources, estimate the workload of projects and prepare company proposals
- Taking care of the development of sales and marketing managers by conducting periodic reviews
- Support for scaling marketing & sales team to foster client retention
- Effective allocation of the marketing and sales budget
- Identifying new business development opportunities for new and current clients
- Responsibility of accurate and quality data entered in our CRM system (Hubspot)
What skills do you need?
- Commercial experience in a similar position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling software services with proven sales results,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in account management
- A good understanding of effective marketing activities in the IT sector
- Experience in handling RFPs and tender procedures with English-speaking foreign clients,
- Excellent people skills to build a strong working relationship with both clients and internal teams,
- Excellent understanding of current mobile and web technologies & solutions,
- Excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
What can we offer you?
- B2B contract
- Very competitive salary with bonuses
- Satisfying work with an excellent and motivated team
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw or remote work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work on exciting IT projects for global brands and startups,
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Multisport card & online training,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Free English lessons twice a week,
- Excellent work atmosphere in a non-corporate environment,
- Internal referral program,
- Team-building events and trips,
- A great work-life balance.