🤓 Growth marketing specialist
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
#B2B, #LeadGeneration, #MarketingSpecialist
We deliver mobile innovations to businesses around the world since 2010. We’ve finished more than 200 successful projects with the help of our constantly growing team of experts and passionates. Right now, we hire more than 60 people, not only software developers but also project managers, sales and marketing specialists, testers, designers and more.
Our recruitment process is based on searching for people who want to grow the company with us. We hope that as Growth Marketing Specialist, you will support us in acquiring new, exciting projects and creating a strategy that will help to fulfill our goals together. Our assumptions for the next couple of years include significant growth of our team, getting even more clients and a constant increase in revenue. We can achieve that with you onboard and being a part of the company’s success definitely will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will give you a chance to grow professionally.
- Develop and manage digital performance campaigns and tools to drive traffic and conversion based on the conversion funnels,
- Analyzing of performed campaigns and experiments,
- Multi-channel B2B lead generation and lead nurturing for a software house,
- Creation of lead magnets, marketing and sales materials,
- Searching for opportunities to grow the number of leads and clients, monitoring A/B tests and constant conversion optimization,
- Collaboration with business and tech teams for the constant growth of content quality.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing for lead generation,
- Experience in building marketing strategies and executing them (experience working for a software house in B2B marketing will be a big plus),
- Ability to build marketing funnels adjusted to target groups and stage of client’s buying decision,
- Ability to analyze and report your activities,
- Experience in data-driven marketing,
- Ability to work with marketing automation tools,
- Cross-sectional marketing knowledge - content creation and positioning, SEO, PPC campaigns creation and management, analysis of results and growing conversions,
- Knowledge of performance marketing: pricing models, ad formats, KPIs, optimization methods,
- Knowledge and understanding of social media portals and websites dedicated to software houses,
- Experience in collaboration with different types of teams (business, design, tech),
- It will be a plus if you have experience in creating lead magnets,
- It will be a plus if you know the IT industry and are interested in new technologies,
- At least B2/C1 English proficiency.
What we can offer:
- Full-time contract or B2B,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw or fully remotely,
- Extensive development opportunities - we focus on people interested in developing their competences,
- Multisport card,
- Perfecting language skills with the help of a native English speaker,
- Excellent work atmosphere,
- Internal training,
- Tools necessary for work,
- Team-building events and trips.