🤓 Head of Product Design Team
14 000 - 21 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
Welcome to itCraft! We have over 10 years of experience delivering various mobile projects for clients all around the globe, dozens of completed projects and over a hundred people in our company. You can read more about our projects by clicking on this link. We are happy to invite you to lead our design team - Aneta, Oliwia, Piotr, Jakub and many more talented and inspiring individuals!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with exceptional social and team management skills to join our product team. You should be passionate about the user, visual and interaction design. You will oversee the facilitation of workshops with clients from various markets to inspire direction to deliver a product vision. In this position, you will closely cooperate with the sales department in order to identify client’s needs from the very begining and shape the product delivered by Design Team. You will manage the delivery of wireframes and prototypes that will eventually convert into quality products. In the long run we will like you to help Design Team become more independent but also synergize with other departments.
What will you do:
- Creating and executing the strategy of development for your department
- Setting up work standards (tools, processes)
- Task management - conducting weekly team meetings (work progress, solving issues, internal responsibilities)
- Assisting team members (UX/UI designers) in their projects, managing the operations and maintaining a high quality of work
- Helping your team members grow - conducting 1:1 and offering adequate feedback and guidance
- Proactive cooperation within internal structure as a contact point inthe design team for various stakeholders internally and externally
- Assisting in creating sales offers
- Close cooperation with Head of Delivery, Service Delivery Managers and CTO
- Cooperation with Recruitment Department in acquiring new team members, defining requirements and backing employer branding efforts
- Creating a portfolio of projects - case studies. Both from the standpoint of the team and individual designers - for the needs of sales and marketing
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience as a Product Designer (preferably mobile and web)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (at least C1)
- Portfolio of projects sent with CV (minimum 5 projects, preferably commercial)
- Excellent people skills - "a diplomat" is what describes you the best
- You are assertive, well organized both detail and goal-oriented
- You have the confidence and expertise to lead workshops and partners through brainstorming sessions with methods like Value Proposition Canvas, workshopping solutions in a truly collaborative fashion.
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into wireframes, prototypes and eventually deliver a quality product
- Fluency in best practices in UX and Design
- Strong visual design aesthetic and experience in designing in an agile environment
- Proficient with Sketch/Figma, inVision, Abstract and Zeplin in a mac environment Strong background in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, analysts and business clients)
- Advocate of design culture in the company
Bonus points for:
- Ideally, if you have proven team management experience or very much willing to learn that skill
- Practical knowledge of mobile standards such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines
- Practical knowledge about planning and managing tests with users;
- Be an expert that can provide insights/usability audits for our clients.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite e.i. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience in building design systems and establishing
What you get:
- Multisport card, Insurance, Healthcare, Makro Membership Card,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or 100% remote work,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Team building events and trips,
- Access to the learning centre and many growth opportunities,
- Full time or B2B contract,
- Flexible work time, 9-15 core hours.
Interested? Send us your CV! What happens after that?
- Once your profile is reviewed and meets expectations you will be invited to a short call in English - around 15 minutes with Mateusz.
- If we like each other, we will send you a recruitment task to do before the technical interview with your future team members Jakub and Piotr. You will discuss the task and assess your UX skills.
- If everything goes right you will be invited to a call where we can evaluate your leadership skills with Rafał (CTO), Kuba (Sales) and Agnieszka (Head of Delivery)
- Well done! If you will meet our requirements and you will decide to join our team we make you an offer. Welcome aboard!