🤓 New Business Manager - Inbound
5 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
For more than 10 years, itCraft has been helping large enterprises and promising startups to design, develop and support over 250 digital products in 19 countries by offering agile teams experienced in delivering world-class mobile apps, web-based apps and other custom software. Our mission is to deliver high quality software development services in an open and honest work environment, where every employee can develop themselves and their competencies whilst never compromising the quality and service standards to our clients.
To continue this mission, we are looking to add a New Business Manager to our current team of over 100 professionals who will play a vital role in achieving our ambitious growth plans.
What will you do at itCraft?
- Respond to promising inbound leads by presenting itCraft’s USP, expertise and experience as a professional tech vendor,
- Qualify inbound leads and gather high-level project requirements,
- Propose the best approach to the project based on the client’s business goals and itCraft’s agile process,
- Manage the pre-sales pipeline of inbound leads to maximize the chances of closing a deal,
- Negotiate agreements with new clients based on itCraft’s policies and procedures,
- Co-operate professionally with other itCraft sales team and production team members to create team estimates, find appropriate business solutions and onboard new clients,
- Keep CRM up-to-date to allow accurate forecasting and proper management of the sales funnel,
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling software services with proven sales results,
- Experience in handling RFPs and tender procedures with English-speaking foreign clients,
- Excellent people skills to build a strong working relationship with both clients and internal teams,
- Excellent presentation skills to address the business needs of the clients with clear technical solutions,
- Good understanding of current mobile and web technologies & solutions,
- Excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
What can we offer you?
- B2B contract,
- Very competitive salary with bonuses,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or remote work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work on exciting IT projects for big Polish and global brands and startups,
- Self development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Multisport card & online training,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Free English lessons twice a week,
- Excellent work atmosphere in a non-corporate environment,
- Internal referral program,
- Team-building events and trips,
- A great work-life balance.