🤓 Senior Client Success Manager
9 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 itCraft sp. z o.o. | Towarowa 20, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://itcraftapps.com/
For more than 10 years, itCraft has been helping large enterprises and promising startups to design, develop and support over 250 digital products in 19 countries by offering agile teams experienced in delivering world-class mobile apps, web-based apps, and other custom software. Our mission is to deliver high-quality software development services in an open and honest work environment, where every employee can develop themselves and their competencies whilst never compromising the quality and service standards to our clients.
To continue this mission, we are looking to add an experienced Senior Client Success Manager to our current team of over 100 professionals to proactively extend the lifetime value of our new clients and existing clients.
What will you do at itCraft?
- Take ownership of the post-sales relationship with new and existing clients
- Work directly with New Business Managers and Service Delivery Managers to make the onboarding process a great experience for new clients
- Identify and propose potential upselling & cross-selling opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular & consistent contact
- Gain positive reviews and referrals from clients confirming our superior customer service
- Create and present proposals to clients for our services based on their current needs
- Keep CRM up-to-date
- Prepare monthly updates of results and KPIs
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Client Success (or Account Management) in the IT sector,
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written and presentation skills,
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
What can we offer you?
- B2B contract
- Very competitive salary with bonuses
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk, Warsaw or remote work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work on exciting IT projects for global brands and startups,
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Multisport card & online training,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Free English lessons twice a week,
- Excellent work atmosphere in a non-corporate environment,
- Internal referral program,
- Team-building events and trips,
- A great work-life balance.