🤓 IT support
3 500 - 4 500 PLN netto
🌍 Itransition | Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 https://www.itransition.com
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
We are trusted global software Development Company with 20 years of professional experience. Our resource pool counts over 1500+ diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge. Leading world rankings such as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 5000 always include Itransition in the top of world’s best outsourcing companies.
More about the company you can read here: www.itransition.com.
- Manual processing of data following predefined instructions; posting content to various content management systems such as Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal.
- User on-boarding and off-boarding (access, permissions, troubleshooting, deactivation) in User management systems;
- Answer questions and resolve problems for end users via telephone or email;
- Provide basic (following instructions) technical support to end users;
- Respond to request via ticketing system and update ticket as appropriate;
- Monitor and follow up on all requests from submission to resolution;
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation (instruction guides, policies, procedures);
- May be required to perform other tasks and duties reasonably related to job responsibilities.
- Students or bachelor's degree;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10;
- Experience with HTML, CSS is an advantage;
- Understanding of RPA is an advantage;
- Knowledge of ITIL practices is an advantage;
- Understanding of CMS, CRM, ERP systems is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Internet Browsers such as Edge, Firefox and Chrome;
- Understanding of helpdesk ticketing systems is an advantage ;
- Understanding of software development process and support is an advantage;
- Skilled at multi-tasking; able to coordinate, organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities and unexpected situations;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Training is provided.
We can offer:
- Working in a world’s leading software engineering company according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms and technologies
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule