🤓 Paid Advertising Specialist
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Kandidate | Praca Zdalna, Wrocław🖥 http://www.kandidate.com
#Paid, #SEM, #PPC
Would you like to work for a fast-growing startup and do it remotely?
If so, we need your help to grow even faster thanks to your super advertising skills! In return, we have great opportunities for your growth. Join our international team of passionate people and do what you do best, dig into these campaigns and help us boost the metrics. An awesome opportunity awaits
At Kandidate, we help outstanding candidates, and top startups find a perfect match. As a result, speeding up the recruitment process and making it enjoyable. So far we helped 100+ European tech companies hire, some of the big names are Zego, Decoded, Trussle, Algolia and more. On the other end, we have over 14,000+ candidates to match them with through our great product.
We are working together on a mission to make recruiting fun and more effective since 2015. Currently, as a team of more than 30 people, based mainly in London and Poland, we are looking to expand our super fun and ambitious team.
Did we mention that we are currently the leading website in the UK for non-tech hiring in the tech industry? So what makes us stand out? Top tech companies choose us over traditional recruitment agencies as we help them hire top candidates faster, at a more competitive price point and offer a better user experience. On the other side, the candidates value the job matching accuracy, better user experience and transparency we offer.
Who are we looking for?
Now enough about us, let’s move onto you.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and proactive Paid Advertising Specialist to join our fun and fast growing team.
As a Paid Advertising Specialist at Kandidate, you will play a vital role as our paid channels are a big part of our acquisition strategy.
We are looking for a mid to senior level specialist with a creative flair and analytical mindset to take our campaigns to the next level.
In this role, we are looking for someone well organised, self-motivated, who can work independently. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
This opportunity is remote (preferably in Wroclaw or Warsaw, but also open to other Polish and European based candidates), so yes, you can also work from home with your pet.
- Manage all paid advertising activities
- Plan, strategise and execute campaigns implementation and optimisation
- Analyse and report on paid activities
- Develop key metrics to identify critical gaps
- Identify areas for improvements, research potential further channels to test
- Suggest and run ads, landing pages and campaigns tests
- Work with agencies, partners and freelancers to deliver the best performing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with paid advertising trends, best practices, tools and industry research.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in paid advertising
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Experience of running campaigns in English on Google Ads, and at least one social media platform
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics a must
- Creative thinking
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Campaign performance data is your driver, and you know exactly how to optimise a campaign against specific KPIs
- Experience of working in a startup, SaaS or an agency
Salary: 6,000-8,000 PLN depending on experience (B2B)
Target start date: September
Stage 1: After the CV review, we will invite you for an interview with our HoM
Stage 2: a call with CPO and HoM who will present our Kandidate platform, if successful we will offer you the pilot task
Stage 3: Paid pilot project (10-20hr long). You will then present this task to our HoM, CPO and CEO.
Stage 4: Task presentation and final round of interview