🤓 Digital Marketing Expert
8 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Kelly Services Poland | centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.kellyservices.pl/
#socialmedia, #digital, #campaigns
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Digital Marketing Expert
Location: Warszawa / remote
- Cooperation with marketplaces operating in Poland, in order to support online sales:
- Correct product listing
- Competition price analysis
- Ad campaigns adjustment and management
- Communication with marketplaces support services
- Participation in negotiations with local marketplaces companies.
- Working with company’s Social media channels in Poland:
- Ongoing placement of globally provided materials for SM (with adjustment to polish market)
- Managing digital campaigns in alignment with Global Marketing
- Competitors activity monitoring
- Alignment with polish influencers, medical doctors, media houses etc.
- Experience of working with Market Places (1 -2 years, Amazon or Allegro is highly preferable)
- Marketing experience within: beauty, healthcare, medical devices or similar is an advantage!
- Ability to work with key words and context advertising
- Experience of working with Social Media, Google ads is mandatory
- Fluent Polish, English level B1
- Higher education
- Availability to start at early September 2021
- Possibility to activate and develop the brand on polish market
- Working with a high-quality, premium products
- Opportunity to implement own, creative ideas
- Employment agreement with base salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to work partially remotelly (60% office – 40% home office)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.