🤓 SEO Specialist
9 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Kelly Services Poland | 03-802, Warszawa🖥 https://www.kellyservices.pl/
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: SEO Specialist
Location: Warszawa (partially remote)
- Collecting, reviewing, formatting, and structure data.
- Integrating commercial campaigns and editorial information into the CMS.
- Publishing content on the digital platform.
- Planning and executing projects within defined timelines.
- Storing and organizing all data and document related to the projects.
- Tracking and communicating the main KPIs of the project implementation.
- Degree in the field of e-commerce / marketing /communication.
- Deep understanding of the e-commerce and retail industry.
- SEO expert.
- Experience in content management.
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility and able to juggle multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international team.
- Possibility to work for a global client.
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives within a freshly-established digital team of professionals.
- Daily challenges in a dynamic e-commerce world.
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card.
- Office at the Warsaw city center.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.