🤓 Player Support Agent with English
3 400 - 4 400 PLN brutto
🌍 Keywords Studios | Murckowska 18B, Katowice🖥 https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
#gaming, #Katowice, #supportagent
Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Assassin’s Creed, FIFA, League of Legends, Mafia III, Mass Effect, Mobile Strike, Overwatch, War Dragons, Watch Dogs or Vainglory?
On top of Player Support, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Localization QA.
We are looking for Player Support Agents with excellent English skills ready to join our awesome team in Katowice.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Excellent English skills (C2).
- Availability to work full-time, 5 days a week including weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- Flexibility in terms of shifts.
- Interest in video games.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our English Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience, between 3400 - 4400 PLN gross a month.
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!