🤓 UI designer
6 500 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Kreatik | Zakręt 8, Poznań🖥 http://www.kreatik.co
#marketing, #uidesigner, #graphicdesigner
Kreatik is a strategic digital agency. We create digital products: web and mobile apps as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including: Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also – much more work to do. Hence – we’re hiring!
The tasks that await you include:
- designing UI of websites, web apps and mobile apps based on UX mockups,
- creating complex key visuals that support customers’ business,
- building useful graphics and presentations based on the newest trends,
- creating branding and promotions materials for products/brands,
- close cooperation with UX and DEV teams.
In order for you to feel comfortable working on the above tasks, it will be useful to have:
- at least two years of experience as an agency graphic/freelancer – necessary,
- a portfolio containing web projects,
- ability to work with UX mockups,
- knowledge of programs like Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Invision,
- ability to create UI graphics based on customers’ briefs,
- ability to design commercial Key Visuals supporting customers’ businesses,
- experience in building full branding of a product/brand,
- ability to work using a specific style,
- knowledge required to create graphics based on the newest trends.
We also value:
- ability to design printing materials such as folders, leaflets, posters, banners, large-format advertising.
You’ll feel good with us if:
- you are a precise, prompt and efficient person who knows that other team members are waiting for the results of your work; you communicate any issues as early as possible so that they can be resolved without missing deadlines,
- you have a strong aesthetic sense,
- you are self-sufficient and always open to improve your skills; not afraid to ask questions,
- you are not afraid to present your own opinion; you’re open to feedback on your work,
- you like working in a group, take part in brainstorming, sharing your ideas.
- salary: 6,500 – 8,000 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work ?,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from one of our offices – in Poznan or Warsaw).