🤓 Growth Marketing Specialist
6 400 - 8 700 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#hubspot, #ppc, #content
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
We’re on the lookout for a Growth Marketing Specialist!
Your job will be focused on generating leads for Ladder through content, tools, and ads. Manage the Blog, PPC channels, and partnerships. Work closely with client teams to produce case studies. Build lead magnets like tools/frameworks/templates. Ensure higher conversion from lead to booked call through Hubspot workflows.
Your role at Ladder will also involve:
- Content calendar management
- Collaboration with copywriters and copywriting budget management
- Content promotion and ideation
- Management of PPC accounts and budgets
- Email marketing management in Hubspot and Mailchimp
- Establishing partnerships with other companies to help generate leads for Ladder
- The KPI you are responsible for is the number of qualified leads generated
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in content marketing (ideation, SEO, promotion)
- Experience in PPC (especially Google Ads)
- Experience with Hubspot (email workflows, contact management)
- Ability to manage projects
- Independence (no need for micro-management)
Success in this role:
- Increase in the number of qualified leads (booked calls)
- First optimize current activities to later experiment with new channels
- The sales team’s calendars are full with demos and the deal pipeline is hot
- Increase in the project size by generating juicier leads
Who works at Ladder:
No two people we’ve hired at Ladder are alike. It is our shared values and passion for learning that bring us together. Our different backgrounds and experiences help us learn from each other and achieve our mission. We endeavor to make working at Ladder accessible to anyone with the right talent and drive. We look for people who are interested in technology, with a passion for learning and the determination to work on tough challenges. We don’t need (or want) micromanagement, we know what we’re doing and we exchange that knowledge to better one another.
Our core values are:
1. Team first
2. Default to transparency
3. Be persistently helpful
4. We learn from our mistakes
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Salary 6400 - 8700 PLN (net on B2B or gross on Umowa Zlecenie),
- Flexible working hours with occasional remote work,
- Company Macbook,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget,
- A desk in our new office in Wrocław's prime location (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa),
- Medicover + Multisport
Do you speak our language? Send your application over (in English) and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!