🤓 Head of Paid Search
12 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#ppc, #paidsearch, #googleads
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
As a Head of Paid Search, you’ll hold overall ownership of all SEM marketing activity within Paid Search and Display for Ladders’ growing portfolios of clients across the globe. This includes all activity within the following channels: Google Ads (incl. GDN, Google Shopping, UAC, YouTube), Bing Ads, Yandex Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Criteo, AdRoll, Amazon, Apple Search, Ads, BuySellAds, Carbon Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Quora. You’ll lead all strategic initiatives associated with the Search Team, train and grow a team of high performing specialists and develop systems and processes that drive industry-leading growth for Ladder’s clients.
- Leading all strategic initiatives for the Search Team.
- Holding responsibility for the Search Team’s P&L.
- Managing the employees within the Search Team (currently 2 specialists, and one team leader) and growing the Search Team in line with headcount targets.
- Coaching and developing your team into industry-leading Search Specialists that achieve exceptional growth results for Ladder clients. This includes building best practice playbooks and training programs.
- Developing systems, processes and automations that drive exceptional quality, efficiency and delivery within the Search Team.
- Supporting the team on the delivery of Paid Search strategy and execution where necessary.
- Being the point of escalation for all Paid Search queries as they arise.
- Working with the other ‘Heads of’ area to maximise synergy across the teams and drive the best results for Ladder clients.
- Assisting in the sales process to help secure new clients and grow our existing portfolio.
- Being the Paid Search evangelist at Ladder.
Essential requirements and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in SEM.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Expert knowledge within the Paid Search space, including expert knowledge of Google Ads (incl. GDN, Google Shopping, UAC, YouTube).
- Experience within as many of the following channels as possible: Bing Ads, Yandex Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Criteo, AdRoll, Amazon, Apple Search Ads, BuySellAds, Carbon Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Quora.
- Proven track record of executing successful Paid Search campaigns.
- Proven track record of managing large Paid Search marketing budgets.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team.
- Previous agency experience.
- Fluent in English (we’re a distributed company and work with clients all around the world).
- Certificates and courses in digital marketing or management (nice to have).
- Previous experience working corporate-side/ in-house (nice to have).
You'll do great, if you combine the experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Leadership skills - We’re building high-performing teams. We’re looking for you to train and coach your team into industry-leading specialists, and build scalable operational processes to support the highest levels of quality, efficiency and delivery.
- Team player - Make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
- Performance under pressure - We’re a fast moving team. As Head you’ll need to juggle multiple, shifting priorities as seamlessly as possible.
- Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Salary 12000 - 14000 PLN (net on B2B or gross on Umowa Zlecenie),
- Flexible working hours,
- Possible fully remote work, but if you're located in Wrocław you'll have a desk in our new office in the city's prime location (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa),
- Company MacBook,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget,
- Medicover + Multisport
Do you speak our language? Send your application (in English) over and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!