🤓 Social Ads Team Lead
6 400 - 8 700 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
We’re on the lookout for a Social Ads Team Lead!
Your main mission will be to lead a team of up to 3 Social Ads Specialists and ensure that their performance is up to the highest standards. All-day. Every day. Thanks to your expertise, you’ll be the point of contact for Clients, continually making sure that project workflow runs smoothly. With your technical knowledge, you’ll contribute to making decisions that are for the good of the group as a whole - we’re in it together. You’ll also keep an eye on the specialists’ professional development by conducting training, mentoring, automating QA and challenging them on a daily basis to become gems of the industry.
The best part: you’ll get to oversee the implementation and results from your visions being executed by your colleagues. You’ll be working directly with founders and senior managers from startups to enterprises while driving real change in businesses. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced by virtue of that, while being commensurately rewarding and exciting.
You’ll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook Ads. Other ad platforms are a plus.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing (we work only in English).
- Comfortable with data analysis using Excel/Sheets and learning new technology. Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with client facing situations.
- Experience in conducting training and workshops is a big plus.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals.
- Ability to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance.
- Interest in mastering all aspects of digital marketing (PPC, Analytics, SEO, CRO, CRM).
Who works at Ladder:
No two people we’ve hired at Ladder are alike. It is our shared values and passion for learning that bring us together. Our different backgrounds and experiences help us learn from each other and achieve our mission. We endeavor to make working at Ladder accessible to anyone with the right talent and drive. We look for people who are interested in technology, with a passion for learning and the determination to work on tough challenges. We don’t need (or want) micromanagement, we know what we’re doing and we exchange that knowledge to better one another.
Our core values are:
1. Team first
2. Default to transparency
3. Be persistently helpful
4. We learn from our mistakes
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Salary 6400 - 8700 (net on B2B or gross on Umowa Zlecenie),
- Flexible working hours with occasional remote work,
- Company MacBook,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget,
- A desk in our new office in Wrocław’s prime location (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa),
- Medicover + Multisport
Do you speak our language? Send your application over (in English) and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!