return to list
🤓 Growth Marketer, Paid Social Specialist
4 800 - 6 400 PLN brutto
🌍 Ladder | Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław
#SocialMedia, #FacebookAds, #Marketing
WHO IS LADDER?
We specialize in building traction for startups and creating sustainable growth for established companies all over the world - to be precise, we’re specialists in Growth Marketing. We’re based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC.
Through our data-driven testing process, we build a clear picture of what channels, advertisements, audiences, creative, landing pages and emails perform best, and as a result - create sustainable growth for our clients.
We've worked with companies ranging from startups, through Small and Medium Enterprises all the way to companies in Fortune500 like Nestle, Booking.com, Facebook or Credit Suisse. We also worked with a range of different industries and business models - B2B, E-commerce, SaaS, Mobile Apps and others, which work in sectors like FinTech, Consumer Products, Business Intelligence, Betting and even Agriculture.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
Social Ads Specialist - takes ownership of the operational side of delivering marketing campaigns to our clients. The person manages experiments, create campaigns and analyze their results - you’ll be a project manager for marketing activities, responsible for implementing marketing strategies from senior members of the team. You'll be using the newest tools and growth hacking methodologies there are and enjoy working with international clients of Ladder Digital (ladder.io)
To support your development, we have an in-depth training plan you’re jumping in from day one, so you’ll learn a lot in the first months, mainly about growth strategy and execution, but also particular online marketing channels like Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads and data analysis and reporting in Google Data Studio. One of our key values is to be persistently helpful so you will be supported by your team every step of the way.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An ambitious entry-level digital marketer who has the potential and determination to become a world-class growth expert:
- Perfect English is a must, both speaking and writing (we work only in English)
- At least 1-year experience with Facebook Ads.
- Comfortable with data analysis using Excel and learning new technology. Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals.
- Expected to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance.
- Interested in mastering all aspects of digital marketing (PPC, Analytics, SEO, CRO, CRM).
- Certifications via online or in-person digital marketing courses are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary from 4800 to 6400 PLN gross depending on your experience and skills (Umowa Zlecenie or B2B)
- Working from the cool and fancy office in the city center of Wroclaw (Green2Day)
- Multinational well-known brands to work with
- Opportunity to learn from the best Growth Marketing specialists and use the hottest business methodology
- Great international brands and big ad budgets to work on
- Startup atmosphere
- Book Budget
WHAT DOES WORKING AT LADDER LOOK LIKE?
No two people we’ve hired at Ladder are alike. It is our shared values and passion for learning that brings us together. Our different backgrounds and experiences help us learn from each other and achieve our mission. We endeavor to make working at Ladder accessible to anyone with the right talent and drive. We look for people who are interested in technology, with a passion for learning and the determination to work on tough challenges.
Here are some core skills we have found useful for working at Ladder:
- Capacity for critical thinking
- An eye for creative that sells
- Ability to reason numerically
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Performance under pressure
We only hire, promote and tolerate fully formed adults. We don’t have time for micromanagement, nor do we want to work with people who need it. Dress code is informal, working hours are flexible and we don’t have strict rules about the chain of command. Most decisions are yours to make, though we’re there to offer support if you need it. We ask you to operate in the best interests of the company, and trust we’re operating in your best interests wherever economically possible.
WHAT ARE OUR VALUES?
1. Default to transparency
2. Be persistently helpful
3. Team first
4. We learn from our mistakes
Apply now to find out more!