🤓 UX Lead Designer
🌍 Limango | Św. Antoniego 2-4, Wrocław🖥 https://www.limango.pl/
Limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich and Wrocław, our 450 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 14 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone, who have a “get-it-done” attitude, together with ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with both tech and business world, not forgetting about own UX team. In details:
- Leading and inspiring your team of UX/UI designers,
- Preparing lo-fi/hi-fi prototypes and designs,
- Working closely with Product Owners on design proposals and UX strategy, to fulfil the best both business goals and customer needs,
- Planning and conducting UX research when necessary,
- Coordinating work on our Design System, with close cooperation with our development teams.
How do we work?
Agile, Scrum, JIRA, A/B testing, close cooperation between business and development, openness, honesty.
🎯 must have:
- at least 5 years of commercial experience,
- rich portfolio of work explaining the “why” behind your decisions and process, preferably in an ecommerce area,
- “get-it-done attitude”,
- ability to clearly communicate your work and decisions to other designers, devs and business stakeholders,
- fluent English,
- reliable and honest.
👌 should have:
- good understanding of the development process,
- experience in Figma (unless you convince us to use other tools),
- experience in designing both web and mobile applications,
- knowledge about common accessibility issues and good practices,
- good understanding of web analytics,
- ability to work and design based on data.
👍 nice to have:
- basic understanding of SEO/SEM,
- ability to challenge decisions,
- sense of humour,
❌ should not have:
“I’m the expert, I know the best” attitude.
What you can count on?
- Exciting, demanding challenges and a huge influence on our project and business,
- Agile development, Scrum teams, flat hierarchies and direct communication in a very comradely atmosphere,
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with international orientation,
- Flexible working hours and either B2B or contract of employment,
- Great office near city centre and even greater team to work with,
- Stability in those pandemic times – growing, profitable business and proper safety rules,
- Possibility to develop your skills, thanks to trainings and cooperation with international experts.
🩺 Private health care
We provide access to the best specialists for you and your loved ones.
🗣️ Language classes
English and German lessons in small groups, tailored to your skills.
⌚ Remote work and flexible working hours
Possibility of partial remote work, as well as adjusting working hours to your daily schedule.
🏢 Office in the center of Wrocław
Nearby cinema, fitness club and large selection of lunch places.
🍏 Fruit Mondays
There is no shortage of coffee, fruit, pizza, sweets and healthy snacks in our office.
🎉 Company events
After hours we often organize interesting outings or meetings in our office.