🤓 SEO Manager
4 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Listonic | Żeromskiego 46, Łódź🖥 http://listonic.com
We are Listonic – a company driven by a mission to take the hassle out of grocery shopping. Our fast-paced team, based in Lodz and Warsaw, is developing digital products used by millions and changing the way people do groceries – by making it actually smart.
To make a long story short: we’ve been around since 2009 and throughout the years we’ve become known for the top rated and most downloaded shopping list app in 46 countries. Right now, we’re in a dynamic growth stage as a business, and there’s a lot to start experimenting with on the marketing side. However, so far, Listonic’s popularity has been fueled by the quality of our product rather than disciplined marketing efforts.
That’s why we are on a lookout for a skilled SEO manager who’s going to take our organic growth forward with an effective SEO strategy. This is a role for someone with thorough knowledge of the latest SEO trends, analytical thinking and a passion for data-driven optimization.
If you join us, you will:
- Create SEO strategy. Creating a growth strategy based on content marketing. Working closely with our product marketing team and SEO experts.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Manage outreach. From building backlinks to reaching out to journalists, bloggers and influencers to sharing best pieces of our content across the web.
- Optimize key metrics. Analyzing and reporting on organic search engine performance and content metrics to make sure that our inbound marketing game keeps improving.
- Oversee all content creation activities including SEO optimization, scheduling and repurposing it for different mediums.
- Ensure that Listonic has a strong presence on popular web communities like reddit, quora, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
You're an ideal person for this role if you:
- Have succeeded in driving growth for a beloved brand.
- Have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Write and speak fluently in English.
- Are an excellent communicator and a creative thinker with a genuine sense of humor.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting when needed.
Would be an advantage:
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup.
- Any additional language that you speak would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Working in a really fast-growing, globally operating company.
- Significant influence over Listonic’s success and future direction.
- A fair salary adequate to your skills and experience.
- A solid SEO training from some of the best experts in the industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly, inspiring atmosphere.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Team building events.
We specifically welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, and with all kinds of abilities and perspectives. We’re building a global company and recognize that we can only truly make it as a diverse and inclusive organization.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV.