🤓 Content Marketing Analyst
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/careers/jobs/content-marketing-analyst/
#Marketing, #SEO, #Content
LiveChat has grown to the 27k+ customer base through a strong focus on content & inbound marketing strategy. You can help us achieve new heights by analyzing competitors’ content creation activities and their results, providing us with content ideas based on conducted market analysis, and creating engaging content yourself for the purpose of achieving our business objectives.
This role requires a solid editorial background, as well as a good understanding of content marketing principles and having an interest in web & social analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily analysis of competitors’ content creation efforts in all distribution channels;
- Building timelines of competition content marketing activities and analyzing their results;
- Looking for ways to partially automate your analysis by expanding our toolset;
- Providing your teammates with new ideas for all the different types of content;
- Pitching ideas for new partnerships based upon applicability to our audience and potential for collaboration
- Writing and editing engaging pieces that will help us acquire new customers and promote LiveChat.
You should have:
- Good understanding of Content Marketing and SaaS business model;
- Passion for writing;
- Analytical mind, allowing you to both conduct research and reach conclusions;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Ahrefs/Semrush or similar and competitor analysis tools like Feedly/SproutSocial/Buzzsumo (or a strong desire to learn them);
- Fluency in English;
- Pro-active, approachable and can-do attitude.
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a project with a worldwide reach;
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- A place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Lots of good coffee, healthy snacks and company lunches twice a week;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.