🤓 Media Relations Specialist
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
#PR, #MediaRelations, #Marketing
You, as a second member of the PR team, are needed to run enviable PR campaigns that reach our global target audiences. There’s lots of room for exploiting new ideas here at LiveChat. We’re counting on you to help us use them to increase our credibility and brand awareness among key media.
- Minimum 1 year in public relations industry (agency or in-house);
- Strong passion for digital marketing;
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills;
- Great command of the English language;
- Knowledge of the media industry and PR inbound approach;
- Deep interest in technology;
- Loving to stay on top of things, knowing what the trends are;
- Creativeness, open-mindedness, confidence, and being well-organized;
- Desire to gain more communication skills and become a PR expert.
You will be responsible for:
- Forming relations with journalists, influencers and other media representatives from all over the world;
- Looking for new media opportunities and new distribution channels for our company’s ideas;
- Writing materials and preparing information for the media highlighting our products and projects, e.g. our annual Customer Service Report;
- Responding to information requests from the media;
- Helping to shape LiveChat’s online brand performance;
- Evaluating PR campaigns to determine whether they are compatible with our business efforts.
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a project with a worldwide reach;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.