🤓 Product Marketing Manager
11 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
#ProductMarketing, #OnlineMarketing, #DigitalMarketing
We need someone who will help us promote one of our products: ChatBot, HelpDesk, LiveChat and its Partner Program and Developers Program. You will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing pieces of our website and its conversion results, as well as for increasing and analyzing the traffic. Help us target businesses in need of customer service software!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing product website;
- Search engine optimization;
- Coordinating projects such as landing pages + blog + email campaigns;
- Implementing and supervising analytics system;
- Understanding and supervising conversion rates;
- Developing and supervising distribution channels;
- Analyzing, preparing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns;
- Helping with PR campaigns.
What we expect:
- A young, ambitious person with great command of the English language;
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, and tools like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is required;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and MySQL is preferred;
- Experience in running tests using Hotjar, Google Optimize or similar tools;
- Ability and experience in drafting product websites with a focus on conversion rates;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Interest in online marketing and growth hacking techniques;
- Head full of ideas and experience in lead generation with zero-budget marketing;
- “Get things done” attitude;
- We are all learners and hope that you are a learner too;
- Mental stamina capable of handling our poor jokes.
We can offer:
- Working on a product that attracts more than 27k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.