🤓 Technical Copywriter
5 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
#Copywriter, #content, #TechnicalCopywriter
We’re looking for a Technical Copywriter with a knack on technology. You’ll be responsible for educating developers by documentation articles, guides and tutorials. With your help developers from all over the world would build new, exciting messaging solutions. Your writing will influence hundreds of skilful engineers, technical leaders and product owners.
As a technical writer, you’ll be responsible for LiveChat’s API and SDKs [Documentations|https://developers.livechatinc.com/docs/] and [Developers Site|https://developers.livechatinc.com/]. You’ll also take care of [Developers Blog|https://developers.livechatinc.com/blog/] and lead our content strategy so [LiveChat Platform|https://www.livechatinc.com/platform/] and [Community|https://www.livechatinc.com/community/] grow with new partners and developers.
We’re looking for a content specialist who will be responsible for:
- Curating our technical documentation and developer blog (grammar and style);
- Creating informational and marketing content for landing pages and the developer blog;
- Preparing newsletter and email campaigns;
- Business communication with our clients and partners;
- Creating and analysing surveys;
- Writing case studies with our partners.
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Professional command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- The basic knowledge of SEO/SEM;
- Experience in using Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
- Basic knowledge of content marketing techniques and the SaaS business model;
- Proactivity and getting-things-done attitude;
- Will to improve your skills and knowledge in a technical field.
What we appreciate:
- Past experience with email marketing automation tools (MailChimp, Postmark, Autopilot);
- The ability to web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude and others);
- An interest in technology and technical innovations (IT, AI, customer service).
We can offer:
- Working on product that attracts more than 26k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.