🤓 Business/Technical Writer
4 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
We’re looking for Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating technical pieces for LiveChat. As a Technical Writer, you’ll be responsible for making sure that our ever-growing offer top-notch content.
You will be responsible for:
- curating our technical documentation and developer blog (grammar and style),
- creating informational and marketing content for landing pages and the developer blog,
- preparing newsletter and email campaigns,
- business communication with our clients and partners,
- creating and analysing surveys,
- writing case studies with our partners.
What we expect:
- at least 1 year of experience on a similar position,
- professional command of the English language (both written and spoken),
- the basic knowledge of SEO/SEM,
- experience in using Google Analytics or other web analytics tools,
- basic knowledge of content marketing techniques and the SaaS business model,
- proactivity and getting-things-done attitude,
- will to improve your skills and knowledge in a technical field.
What we appreciate:
- past experience with email marketing automation tools (MailChimp, Postmark, Autopilot),
- the ability to web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude and others),
- an interest in technology and technical innovations (IT, AI, customer service).
We can offer:
- the ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- first-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- all the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.