🤓 Sales Team Lead
14 000 - 19 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
#sales, #saas, #manager
We’re searching for a Sales Manager or Team Lead (based on experience) to join our team based in Wroclaw, Poland (or remotely within the EU) who will coach, mentor and support a team of 4+ Sales Reps selling to small and mid-sized organisations globally. The ideal candidate is a born leader who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment. You have led before and you can prove your results. If you haven’t had the title… yet you have the skills and passion still apply.
This is a terrific opportunity to build upon or grow your sales leadership career with a high-growth SaaS company which is expanding globally and has untapped potential.
The team you will support is based in the Wroclaw, Poland area however we are open to this role being remote with travel to the Wroclaw area on a set schedule we decide on (COVID won’t slow our tremendous revenue growth one bit).
What you’ll do
- Lead a group of New Business sales reps (AEs) growing our high performance culture while maintaining a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Manage, coach and teach the team to consistently achieve our monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Inspire and lead your team to success, through regular feedback and training.
- Collect, analyze, and report data around team, individual, and operational performance.
- Generate new ideas and continuously improve upon processes and initiatives to exceed targets.
- Oversee and develop the personal and professional growth of our New Business AEs at LiveChat, including internal and external training, cross functional collaboration and help with career path progressions.
Who you are
- You have experience in a high-velocity SMB and/or Mid-Market SaaS sales environment.
- Required - B2B SaaS sales background, with recurring subscription revenue models
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and proven commercial success;
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You’re there for your team and are not afraid to “get in the trenches” especially when it comes to skill development.
- You have strong communication skills, including documentation, asynchronous collaboration and in person presentation skills.
- You have a history of coaching and developing employees or peers & leading them through change.
- You believe if it doesn’t exist in the CRM it never happened and help your team understand the importance of metric driven improvements.
- You bring out the best in people.
- You are highly fluent in English.
Experience you possess
- Exceling when something hadn’t been done before;
- An inbound sales organization (and outbound is great too!);
- Experience with sales enablement tools like Yesware, Chorus and LiveChat :)
- Experience using Salesforce
Metrics you’ll lead
- Hit or exceed MRR/ARR new customer acquisition targets
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly recurring revenue
- Continually improve pipeline efficiency
- Maintain and enhance sales cycle conversion rates
What we can offer
- A team 100% working together on a product that attracts more than 30k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- Ability to work with other passionate people on big-league projects;
- A focus on self-development with a budget for all the Udemy and Reforge classes you could want;
- Solid salary and commission packages, with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Multisport – checked, Private medical care – checked, pizza on Friday – checked, parking place – checked;
- Dog-friendly environment. Yes, you can take your doggy to the office;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.