🤓 SEO Manager
9 700 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
#SEO, #Manager, #B2B
LiveChat is a fully remote SaaS product company. We’re on a mission to remove barriers in communication, and our suite of products (seven by now!) improves customer care and online sales for over 33,000 companies from 150 countries worldwide.
We’re looking for an SEO Manager with a strategic mindset and technical skillset to own the SEO functions across the company and drive organic growth for all of our product websites.
What you will do:
- Build and scale the organic growth engine at the company;
- Lead the technical SEO strategy, implementation, and execution across multiple websites;
- Work with copywriters to create customer-centric and intent-driven stories at Success by LiveChat, Learning Space by HelpDesk, and other top-of-funnel knowledge platforms;
- Work with content marketers and the rest of the Marketing team on bottom-of-funnel web pages that generate leads;
- Work with video marketers to drive organic growth for our YouTube channel;
- Evangelize and promote knowledge of SEO within the company, keep current with industry trends, search engine algorithms, and best practices;
- Collaborate with and support team members to optimize and track their performance;
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits, and develop recommendations for continuous improvements;
- Own key metrics definition for the SEO function, and develop reporting that creates a full understanding of our competitive performance.
What we expect:
- A deep understanding of Google algorithms and its entire ecosystem;
- Experience with owning SEO strategy for global projects and high-traffic websites;
- A growth-hacking attitude and hands-on approach;
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams;
- Experience working with leading industry tools;
- Courage and a rebel approach that allows you to lead the way towards ambitious goals;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions;
- Leadership potential that allows you to grow the team in the future;
- An understanding of the SaaS business model and the most important SaaS metrics.
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
- Ability to work from anywhere. We are remote-first neophytes, but it’s not temporary. We like it this way, and it has become permanent.
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
- Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
- Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
- Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemy courses,
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
- Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
After you’ve sent us your CV, this is what happens next:
- Interview with our Recruitment Specialist,
- A small test project to evaluate your skillset,
- Interview with Piotr, our Head of Content & Search,
- Practice run – a day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet your future team.
As we are a remote-first company, the entire process is also fully remote.