🤓 Senior UI / VIsual Designer
🌍 Lufthansa Systems | Grunwaldzka 415, Gdańsk🖥 http://lhsystems.pl
#UI, #visual, #designer
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Fluency in industry standard design and prototyping tools - Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle, etc.,
- Experience in working on data heavy, complex web applications,
- Practical knowledge of Material Design and IOS design guidelines,
- Awareness of limitations of web and mobile technologies,
- Understanding of Design Systems concept, it's benefits and implementation process,
- Deep level of empathy towards customers, as well as for your colleagues
- Interest in new trends and technologies,
- Drive to inspire others around you and share knowledge,
- Experience in working with distributed teams in multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation,
- Grit and perseverance required to succeed in corporate environment,
- Team-player attitude, positive outlook.
Why do we need you?
If you are experienced Senior UI / Visual designer, interested in building products used by many airlines around the world - and you like challenging assignments - then you might be someone we are looking for. We are building user experience team in our office in Gdansk to support designing Lido Flight 4D - one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide.
- Define and design visual direction for complex, responsive web application,
- Support team in creating prototypes to test out ideas and generate more feedback,
- Work with with researchers, UX designers and engineers to see team's ideas through execution,
- Oversee handover and implementation of design work, provide assets and documents to support engineering,
- Keep ownership of visual style guide and ensure its up to date,
- Help the team to build optimal design workflow within the project,
- Help organization to build wider design competencies, by providing training and supporting recruitment.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.