🤓 Social Media Manager
🌍 Tylko | Mińska 25, Warszawa🖥 http://tylko.com
#content, #facebook, #socialmedia
Do you live and breathe social media?
We're looking for the right person to take charge and strategize Tylko's social media with a creative and compelling plan - it’s your job to tell the world how our shelves shine! You’ll need to think on your toes and create beautiful and highly-engaging content, provide a constant flow of inspirations and use these to cleverly craft killer stories and campaigns.
- You will take active part in the production of visual assets and content with our internal creative team as well as guide the art direction of Tylko's social media channels.
- You’ll be responsible for creating an exciting and engaging plan for our key social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) as well as our blog to win new customers - and keep old ones coming back!
- You will work on actively expanding our online community by reaching out to artists, influencers and other brands and coming up with ideas for new creative collaborations.
- You'll help to develop and execute cross-channel promo and brand awareness campaigns, and make sure integration happens seamlessly.
- You'll also need to keep on top of and research the latest market trends in communication and brand narratives - you will be our source of what's hot and new in the world of social media!
- Together with a Community Manager, you'll oversee our community of lovely customers and clients, making sure continuous engagement with our fanbase is maintained, using our established Tylko tone of voice.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You will be actively involved in content creation with our amazing in-house creative team.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We offer a salary of 8-10k PLN gross (employment contract)
- 2-3 years of experience in managing social media platforms (preferably working directly for the client / non-agency experience)
- Running your own, successful Instagram / Facebook account or a blog - not a must but a big plus!
- Experience in working on a similar position within a fashion, lifestyle or design brand.
- Previous experience creating and producing content - and an eye for all things beautiful.
- On top of the latest trends and tools for social media.
- Very strong writing and editing skills.
- Fluent English.