🤓 Key Account Coordinator
🌍 McKinsey & Company | Abpa. Baraniaka 88D, Poznań🖥 http://poznan.mckinsey.com
#coordination, #koordynator, #clientsupport
At the McKinsey EMEA Shared Service Center in Poznań we remotely support colleagues from other parts of Europe, the Middle East and Africa in areas such as Finance and Reporting, Human Resources, Visual Communication, Business Operations, and Assistant Services.
- You will connect with our clients on a regular basis to understand their requirements and project milestones, and to agree on how the project will be supported.
- You will understand the project specifics, set up work plan and agree on interaction, and advise on the best options from the service catalog.
- You will advise on best practices, service options and oversee resources as well as create access to experts where high impact situations require out of the box solutions.
- At the same time, you will ensure seamless processes in connecting and instructing the participating VG&M specialists and designers from a multitude of service locations.
- Lastly, you will manage any escalations that may arise, as well as gather, monitor and analyze key performance indicators.
- University degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Very good understanding of best practice customer service
- Outstanding communicaton skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients' expectations across various locations
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities
- Lunch Card
- Relocation package
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Benefit Platform
- Perfect office location