🤓 Content Specialist
4 100 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Merixstudio | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.com
#marketing, #content, #copywriting
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
- 3000 - 4000 PLN (net UoP)
- 5000 - 6800 PLN + VAT (B2B)
What you'll do
Our team provides unique content for both clients and job candidates to support reaching our business and recruitment goals. To achieve that, we use a whole plethora of formats and channels from written ones through images to video and podcasts. Our tasks and challenges are highly diversified - you won't be bored for sure! Your work will include designing and producing a wide range of text content like blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, guest articles, social media posts, marketing copy, and also creating some basic graphics. You'll be responsible for ensuring that content is high quality, well-structured, and easy to find, as well as that it meets the needs of its users.
Who you are:
- you're a creative soul with a can-do attitude
- you stand out with English skills (a must-have! You'll write a lot using it :) )
- you've already gained experience in content marketing and SEO (at least 2 years)
- you keep track of web marketing trends (and you answer "I've already seen it" when somebody sends you new meme)
- you're eager to create IT/startup-related content and not afraid to dive into technical and business topics
- you're acquainted with social media, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEO tools
- you have at least basic knowledge of graphics programs
What we'd like to see:
- background in journalism, public relations or related communications field
- experience in creating content for the IT industry
- organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- graduating from English Philology
- acquaintance with SEO strategies and the methods of milking it
- ability to research, collate and summarise information from different sources
- interest in technology and IT industry
- innovation and open-mind to explore new tools, solutions, and ideas
- your previous works - don’t forget to attach links or files!
- free medical care
- MultiSport card
- development talks every 6 months
- financed external trainings
- regular internal trainings
- free English lessons
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- team parties
- chillout room and fresh fruits twice a week :)