🤓 Senior Account Manager
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Merixstudio | ul. Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.com
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
Senior Account Manager
What you'll do:
You’ll be tasked with managing conversations with potential clients, understanding their needs and building a strong relationship with them. Asking the right scope questions will let you suggest the best solutions to implement! You'll also have a chance to scout for new business opportunities e.g. new markets, growth areas and trends. All that in a close cooperation with clients, project managers and developers!
Who you are:
- you have at least 3-years experience in working with an English-speaking client in the interactive/software/IT industry
- you have at least 3-years experience in B2B software sales
- you have highly-developed negotiation skills and you feel comfortable negotiating in English
- you understand and freely talk about software development processes & technologies (Agile/Scrum, Python, React etc.)
- you can ask the right scoping questions and have analytical skills (experience in conducting scoping sessions for software projects is a plus)
- you easily establish and maintain business relationships
- you can independently analyze project/business requirements and suggest the well-suited solutions
- you have a keen interest in start-ups/IT
- your experience in IT project management will be an asset
What we'd like to see:
- curiosity: you have the ability to understand a potential client's context through effective questioning and listening
- business/sales intelligence: for us, it's an ability to learn complex (software) concepts quickly and communicate them in an easy to understand the manner
- proactively pursuing the goals: your high degree of energy in daily activities is something we value a lot!
- free medical care
- MultiSport card
- development talks every 6 months
- financed external trainings
- regular internal trainings
- free English lessons
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- team parties
- chillout room and fresh fruits twice a week :)