🤓 Senior Paid Media Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Merixstudio | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.com
#SEM, #socialmedia, #performance
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
Senior Paid Media Specialist
What you'll do:
You’ll be part of our business growth and content team and support B2B marketing processes by creating and developing communication and promotion strategies all over the world! You will be responsible for:
- setting up, optimizing and analyzing SEM/performance/paid marketing campaigns and ads
- optimizing the performance of our website and conversion paths
- managing and optimizing the budget
- social media analyzing
- measuring and reporting the effectiveness
Who you are (requirements):
- you have at least 3 years of Paid Media experience including implementation of SEM / PPC projects in Google Ads, Linkedin Ads and complementary systems
- you have experience with tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Editor, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google sheets, etc.
- you can talk us through a number of success stories you had connected with approaches and tools you used for Paid Media
- you are a good strategic thinker with well-developed communication skills to explain us the actions we should take and stop doing
- you have strong analytical skills and a data-driven attitude
- you have an empirical understanding of attribution modeling and achievements in reducing the number of leads with undefined source
- you have knowledge of the latest trends in digital & performance marketing, especially in targeting quality leads on ad platforms and ABM techniques
- you are fluent in both spoken and written English
- you want to develop yourself as a leader of the team in the future
What we'd like to see:
- proactive approach
- confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and teams like Sales, Content, Employer branding etc.
- experience in ad spend optimization
- good task management and ability to manage different projects at the same time
- the understanding of B2B marketing and IT industry
- WorkSmile cafeteria platform - You receive points spend on anything that interests you. Holiday vouchers? Audiobooks? Or maybe a catering for your pet?
- Training budget - End up with more than a paycheck - a brand new skill set!
- Multisport card - ‘A sound mind in a sound body’. Exercise either on your own or with your new coworkers!
- 25 paid days off on B2B.
- Free medical care - In case laughter is not a strong enough medicine.
- Internal trainings - We’re all about learning - during training, internal meetings, or even while playing foosball.
- Mentors - Joining a new team is a huge deal. You will start your adventure with your own mentor.
- Flexible working hours - There is no need to reset your internal clock - night owls and early birds are welcome.
- Free online English lessons - English, my friend, do you speak it? With the help of our English lessons, soon you'll feel like a native speaker!
- Work from home - You want it, you got it. Isn’t that obvious?
- Online team parties - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. That's why we regularly go out to blow off some steam!
- 1000 PLN bonus - For improving your home office (one time)