🤓 Business Development Representative
🌍 Mindgram | Mazowiecka 9/3p, Warszawa🖥 https://mindgram.com/
#SaaS, #B2B2C, #wellbeing
At Mindgram, we have a clear mission. We help employees and companies build strength, resilience and psychological balance. Our goal is to democratize access to psychological care and personal development. In order to implement those two elements, we use the latest technologies and proven scientific methods. We believe that mentally strong people and companies can achieve anything they dream about.
We help employees to deal with stress, burnout, anxiety. In addition, it helps those who want to improve their relationships, communication skills, increase their productivity or improve sleep quality.
The sales department at Mindgram is responsible for the company's sales strategy, coordinating sales and adjusting product prices according to the market. Business Development Reps (Partnership Managers) are responsible for communicating the benefits of our platform as well as product sales. You will be an intermediary between us and our clients. You will be identifying and educating prospective customers in addition to supporting existing clients. A person in this position should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be energetic and open-minded. Persistence in achieving goals is also necessary.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- achieving agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Inspiring decision-makers at leading companies to urgently prioritize mental health and well-being of employees.
- Prospecting new potential clients independently and/or with support of Founders and a Sales Development Representative.
- Presenting, promoting, and selling our product.
- Successfully negotiating contracts with clients.
- Cooperating with the Customer Success Team to ensure successful implementations.
- Contributing to our team-oriented culture.
- Ongoing analysis of the market, consumer behavior, competition, and sales trends.
- The analysis of benefits and needs of existing/potential customers.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role as a part of a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- The ability to “make things happen”.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Good organization skills (able to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks).
- A proactive approach - willingness to develop and learn.
- Openness and transparency in communication.
- Good knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office, G-Suite) and knowledge of remote tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom).
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Continuous improvement through feedback.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive and professional relationships.
- Being a team player.
Nice to have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Possibility to visit Warsaw once a month for a team integration or team meeting.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and employment or B2B contract.
- Cafeteria Plan including health insurance with dental care (LuxMed) and sports card (Multisport).
- A possibility to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- A fast decision-making path (we’re a start-up company – things happen fast!).
- Participation in company development programs for the entire team.
- Making an impact – contributing to our mission to help employees and companies build strength, resilience and psychological balance.
- Trust and respect.
- A transparent and friendly working environment.