🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 Mindgram | Al. Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 https://mindgram.com/
#B2B, #sales, #wellbeing
At Mindgram, we have a clear mission. We help employees and companies build strength, resilience and psychological balance. Our goal is to democratize access to psychological care and personal development. In order to implement those two elements, we use the latest technologies and proven scientific methods. We believe that mentally strong people and companies can achieve anything they dream about.
We help employees to deal with stress, burnout, anxiety. In addition, it helps those who want to improve their relationships, communication skills, increase their productivity or improve sleep quality.
The sales department at Mindgram is responsible for the company's sales strategy, coordinating sales and adjusting product prices according to the market. As a Sales Development Representative, you will partner with Partnership Managers to classify leads, identify potential customers for Mindgram and communicate the benefits of our platform. A person in this position should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be energetic and open-minded. Persistence in achieving goals is also necessary.
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- identifying and contacting prospective clients and generating a pipeline for the Partnership Managers,
- communicating the benefits of our platform and educating prospects on the value of Mindgram via phone, email, LinkedIn, as well as events,
- analysing the needs of existing and potential customers, understanding pain points, and driving urgency to consider Mindgram as a possible solution,
- reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services,
- maintaining and updating accurate data in the CRM system,
- contributing to our team-oriented culture.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role as a part of a B2B SaaS company.
- The ability to proactively engage new customers through email, phone, and social networks.
- Good knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office, G-suite) and knowledge of remote tools (Slack, Skype, Zoom).
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of mental well-being and health in the workplace.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Good organization skills (able to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks).
- Openness and transparency in communication.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Continuous improvement through feedback.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and employment or B2B contract.
- A Cafeteria Plan including health insurance with dental care (LuxMed) and sports card (Multisport).
- A possibility to work fully remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- A fast decision-making path (we’re a start-up company – things happen fast!).
- Participation in company development programs for the entire team.
- Making an impact – contributing to our mission to help employees and companies build strength, resilience and psychological balance.
- Trust and respect.
- A transparent and friendly working environment.