🤓 Marketing Manager
🌍 Minebest | Wioślarska 8, Warszawa🖥 https://minebest.com/
CloudBest is a technologically advanced company with a start-up culture. It is a Polish company that manages international projects concentrated on blockchain-based solutions. CloudBest manages projects in the scope of software development, content creation, customer support, marketing, and business development for its clients.
Join our team and develop with us in international structures as: Marketing Manager
Location: Warsaw, Wioślarska 8
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Proficient spoken and written English, at least C1;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in marketing/PR field;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of SM (organic/ads), Google Ads (SEA, REM, YT);
- Experience in email marketing;
- High esthetics, ability to build a content brand image and create visually attractive marketing materials;
- Being independent and creative;
- Being flexible and open;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented.
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Creating and implementing of marketing strategy for a global brand;
- Developing brand awareness and online/offline reputation;
- Coordinating of online communication campaigns and newsletters;
- Overseeing the SM strategy, goal setting + management of SM team for global SM channels;
- Creating and implementing of content marketing strategy;
- Coordinating of brand compliance activities across global network;
- Coordinating of translations with various department and teams;
- Monitoring the company’s presence on the Internet and checking competition results;
- Analysing key metrics and creating reports for management;
- Activating collaboration on projects with other departments within the Company;
- Ensuring smooth workflow.