🤓 Account Executive
6 300 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Miquido | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://www.miquido.com
#sales, #B2B, #software
Who we are and what we do?
Miquido delivers data-driven, disruptive mobile experience which keeps best-in-class businesses ahead of the curve. Certified by Google, featured by TIME & Forbes, awarded by Deloitte Technology Fast50 CE, with apps reaching top places in Google Play & App Store. Miquido is a truly award-winning company! Successful in the world dominated by mobile technologies, selected by brands like Skyscanner, Abbey Road Studios, HelloFresh, TUI, Herbalife, Nestle, and with 100+ products delivered over the last 6 years. People are most important here - their uniqueness and passions. It creates rather unique vibes and we share common values like friendship and help. We do many things differently than our competitors. If imitate someone - then only the best.
What do we offer?
What do we offer?
- ambitious, creative, talented & experienced team
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world (like Abbey Road, Play, TUI or Skyscanner amongst others)
- flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- job or B2B contract - you choose
- private health insurance, MyBenefit platform, subsidised MultiSport Card and other goodies
- training budget (3000 PLN per year)
- free in-office English lessons with native speaker
- chillout room with table soccer, ping-pong and PS4 Pro console
- unforgettable company trips
What will you be doing?
- Pitching services offered by Miquido (by showing what are the values of cooperation rather than showing how great we are)
- Preparing quotes and proposals in cooperation with technical teams (always focusing on the win-win scenario)
- Representing Miquido at conferences as a visitor or speaker (to build an invaluable contacts network)
- Travelling (mostly UK and Germany), visiting clients, providing first-class consultancy and support (we believe customer care is deeply embedded in the Account Executive role on each stage of sales process)
- Initiating bespoke outbound sales activities
- Using Hubspot on a daily basis for deals management
Let's talk further, if you:
- have 3+ years of experience in selling B2B software services
- present good understanding of mobile and web apps development process
- are interested in new technologies and up-to-date with current market changes
- can speak fluent English (C1 level)
- have experience in collaborating with enterprise clients
- honesty and ethical behaviour are your key driving factor & you present highly collaborative approach and proactivity
- are willing to share knowledge, introduce changes and actively contribute to sales team success
You will impress us even more, if you:
- have experience in outbound sales
- were trained in Sandler methodology
- are proficient in written and spoken German