🤓 Communications and Marketing Internship
🌍 Molecule Group | Square de Meeus 37, Bruxelles🖥 http://molecule.gg
#Fintech, #Policy, #Esport
Molecule Group is looking for a Polish and English speaking Intern to support our daily client work. We offer a full-time Internship in a dynamic, all remote, multi-cultural environment with exposure to high profile projects in such sectors as energy, fintech, gaming, motorsports, beauty and more.
This is a paid internship. It will initially last for 6 months, with the possibility of an extension of up to a year. Promotion to full-time employment in our Brussels office after the Internship is also possible. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, the internship is planned as fully remote. Interns are welcome to work from any location.
· Set up and maintain and communications calendars for clients
· Contribute to the creation of various digital content for websites and online platforms
· Assist in the day-to-day management and growth of social media channels
· Drafting and publishing of press releases
· Press review and online monitoring
· Media relations outreach
· The development and design of external presentations and speaking notes
· Contribute to the organisation and execution of events and conferences
· Ad hoc support for administrative tasks
· Last year student or degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, EU Affairs or similar areas of study
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Polish - additional languages are an asset
· Excellent computer skills (WordPress, MS Office, social media)
· Experience in producing written and visual content for use on websites and in social media
· Design skills (knowledge of editing/design programmes like Canva, Photoshop or InDesign) are a major plus
· An interest in EU affairs, fintech, energy, motorsports and esports is a major plus
· Excellent organisational skills, good team player, flexible, stress-resistant
· Online oriented – comfortable working in digital environments
· Be allowed to work in the EU
To apply please send your CV including links to your online profiles and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘Internship’ in the subject line. The successful candidate is expected to start at the end of February / March. Please note, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.