🤓 HR&Payroll Specialist
5 100 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Monterail.com | ul. Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
#payroll, #HR, #LabourLaw
We are Monterail. A close-knit team of 80+ experts offering premium development services for startups and businesses. We became the company of choice for many international clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the Middle East, and United States. Year after year we’ve been working hard to grow our team and our business. As a result, we are honoured to be recognised as technology experts and one of the fastest growing companies in Poland and Europe by Deloitte, Financial Times, Clutch and Puls Biznesu.
We are looking for an HR&Payroll Specialist to join our Business Support team. We are looking for an expert who'll not only be responsible for payroll and employee documentation but also will be ready to share labor law knowledge with our teammates.
- Be responsible for preparation of all employment documents (contracts, addenda to contracts, certificates of employment etc.)
- Co-operate with the Co-founders, Finance, HR and Office teams on a daily basis
- Oversee and verify employee perks and benefits calculation (e.g. Multisport, medical insurance)
- Be responsible for the settlement of employee delegations
- Carryout employees and contractors payments
- Lead the co-operation with external accountancy and law firms in terms of payroll
- Keep employees’ personal and payable files up-to-date
- Handle time sheets and absences reports
- Make sure the company is compliant with changes in Labor Law and tax regulations
- Represent our company in case of a Labour Law compliance audit
- Help us evaluate and improve the payroll processes
- Have solid experience of working independently in a similar position
- Are almost an expert of Polish Labour Law and tax deduction regulations
- Are knowledgable and experienced with various contract types - UoP, B2B and civil contracts
- Have excellent communication skills and are ready to share your knowledge with our team
- Communicating well in English(both written and spoken).
- Like Mondays as much as Fridays :) Big +
- Have previous experience in accounting
- Love and understand the dynamic of Software House environment and its people
5 100 - 8 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
4 250 - 6 700 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience, and your potential. Don't hesitate to contact us in case your skills exceed our expectations—we are open for talks.
- You will get hardware tailored to your needs.
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk.
- Gym memberships – a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets.
- Private medical care.
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city.