🤓 Customer Success Manager
6 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Monterail | Oławska, 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/about
#customersuccess, #b2b, #accountmanager
We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers building beautiful and meaningful software everyday. Our clients are startups, SMBs, and enterprises around the globe. We support them with high profiled Web development skills as well as strong product design experience. We are a group of experts who not only get the job done but are a joy to be around. By the end of 2020 our Growth team will grow so we need new talent on board!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Growth team. We are looking for an expert who not only knows how to kick off a project but also how to onboard the client into our structures and culture. The one who knows how to attend to their needs at every stage of the development process. And finally, the one who will make sure our clients are satisfied with the cooperation and have had all the initial promises kept and their expectations met.
- Become a client's advocate within Monterail and a Monterail's advocate with our clients
- Support our clients in the development of business ideas (share your insight, identify potential risks, investment opportunities, market trends etc.)
- Be responsible for expanding our network and looking for new opportunities
- Learn to understand the business of each of our clients and how the product we are building influences it
- Manage all post-sales operations working closely with our production, growth and legal teams
- Coordinate negotiation, offer and contract handling
- Combine the client’s needs and our know-how to figure out the way to produce stunning work
- Oversee and maintain the HubSpot and PipeDrive CRM data quality
- Share insights with the production team to improve client experience
- Grow our business as much as our clients’ by identifying win-win solutions
- Love and understand web & mobile technologies
- Have previous experience in optimization of a Customer Success process
- Speak and write in English (almost) like it was your mother tongue
- Have an outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Are familiar with CRM systems like HubSpot/PipeDrive or similar
- Are stress-resistant, able to face existing challenges and address complex customer issues
- Previous experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles
- Have strong planning, coordination & organization skills
- Are able to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Solid tech background or hands-on insight into how web and mobile applications work
- Previous experience with Sales/PO/PM/BA role
- Fluency in one of the European languages (eg. French, German)
- Love and understanding of dynamic Software House environment and its people
6 000 - 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
4 900 - 9 100 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience, and potential.
- You will get hardware tailored to your needs.
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk.
- Gym memberships – a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets.
- Private medical care.
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city.