🤓 Project Manager
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
#PM, #ScrumMaster, #ProductManager
We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers building beautiful and meaningful software everyday. We work with clients around the globe. We help businesses of all sizes in all continents with high profiled web development skills as well as strong product and UX design expertise.
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help us achieve that goal by maintaining strong and healthy relationships with our clients, ensuring timely delivery of our services, coordinating the workflow of the project teams and taking care of their well-being.
- Set-up and lead project teams composed of Backend, Front-End and Full-Stack Developers, supported by QA Specialists and Designers to help them create awesome software as per our clients requirement
- Be responsible for the full life-cycle of product development
- Collaborate with our design team on getting the best out of the design process by asking our clients the right questions
- Organize project workflow and facilitate regular team meetings: stand-ups, sprint plannings, retros etc.
- Take ownership of the project’s budget, scheduling and delivery
- Support our BD team in building and maintaining long-term relationships as well as kick-off brand new projects from incoming clients and take care of their satisfaction from working with us
- Work closely with a Tech Lead to tackle the technological complexity, create the project backlog and prioritize it
- Live and breathe highly iterative lean & Agile methodologies, analyze progress against schedules identifying key issues and risks
- Have a dedicated time for self-development
You are - ideally:
- A person with a solid tech background, who has a hands-on insight into how web and mobile applications work
- Experienced in project management (though, we don’t care how many years you’ve done that - it’s your skills and knowledge that interest us)
- Have an understanding of Agile, or more specifically - Scrum
- Highly communicative and able to find common language with people of diverse background and personality
- Show huge deal of pro-activeness and determination to help your team achieve common goals
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have outstanding planning and analytical skills
- Great team player and facilitator
- Stress-resistant and able to manage other people expectations
- Like Mondays as much as Fridays :)
- Are not an experienced PM but have bags of experience in similar fields (e.g. PMO, process or program management, team leadership)
- Are not an IT expert but have experience in managing projects and leading teams in different industries
- Prior experience in a software house or similar companies in IT industry
- Sales experience (regardless of industry)
- 6000 - 9000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- or 4970 - 7460 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get your top-notch hardware tailored for PM’s needs
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships – a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city