🤓 Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 MotionVFX | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.motionvfx.com
#performance, #marketing, #ecommerce
Do you want to work on products used by global TV stations, Hollywood studios, and biggest YouTube stars? If your answer is "YES", you need to turn your attention to MotionVFX which is a fast-growing world-known company and a market leader in the production of plugins and templates for Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion with over 25 years of experience in visual effects.
We build seriously cool 😎 products - no bragging, just visit our website.
Role and what you can expect
MotionVFX is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of performance campaigns (e-commerce) with the use of various online channels and tools. If you are a digital freak, you follow marketing blogs with interest, you eagerly attend conferences in this field, and your goal is to use the latest tools and good practices to reach thousands of people around the world with the best ads - apply to us!
We're in the phase of creating our marketing squad, so you will have a lot of freedom and independence in action to transform your ideas into success in the field of performance media marketing. If proven, you will be able to rise through the ranks of MotionVFX.
- Plan campaigns according to the performance marketing strategy & KPIs
- Manage Paid Social (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, paid sponsorships) including launching, monitoring, optimization, and results reporting
- Monitor each campaign on an ongoing basis, track ads-related KPIs, ROAS as well as other valuable success metrics, and optimize the campaigns based on the gathered data
- Identify opportunities for expansion & scaling
- Be on top of all the new performance marketing trends, always making the best of the tools at your disposal
- Perform advisory and support function for the team in relation to their specialization, providing conclusions from the carried out campaigns
- Work on new ways of running performance campaigns to bring better quality traffic and work on a long term paid traffic strategy
- Prepare weekly reports to track the success of each campaign and to improve the performance of upcoming ones
- Proven 3 years minimum work experience as a Performance Marketing Specialist or similar role either in a media agency or in-house
- Skillful planning, implementation, and optimization of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Fluency in tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- Experience in running campaigns in the e-commerce (B2C) industry
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken (C1)
- Data-driven analytical thinking to assess real numbers (website traffic, conversions, sales data, user flows, etc.) and deliver insights & draw actionable conclusions
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better (performance, right?)
- Passion for tracking trends in performance marketing
- You focus on solutions, not problems
- Permanent contract after 3 months of the trial period (Employment contract/ B2B)
- Ability to work on cutting-edge stuff with a great team 🤩
- Positive and meritocratic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Diversified projects fitted to individual preferences
- Private health insurance
- Partially remote work
- Brand new office
- Your own MacBook
If your CV meets our expectations, you can expect:
1. A phone call from Justyna - our HR Recruiter.
2. F2F / video call meetings with Justyna to get to know each other better.
3. If you pass the interview positively, a task awaits you, and then a meeting with our CEO Andrzej.
4. Finally, you can expect an offer or feedback with an appreciation for participating in the recruitment process.