🤓 Sales General Manager - Europe Region
20 000 - 30 000 PLN netto
🌍 mTab Poland | ul. Św. Marcin 24/306, Poznań🖥 https://mtab.com/
#Sales, #Manager, #Data
We are looking to hire someone to be our Sales General Manager – Europe Region. This is a position on the executive team reporting directly to the CEO. In this role you will be responsible for growing our Europe business – extending the (lifetime) value of our existing customers and acquiring net new business / new customers.
On a daily basis you will:
- hold P&L responsibility for Europe and be the face of the company to our European clients,
- cooperate closely with the Customer Success team (support and account management) and lead the development of our European sales organization. Our growth has mainly come from word of mouth, passionate customers who love our world-class software and service excellence taking us to new organizations, account manager upsell in existing accounts, and channel partnerships. In parallel to our investments in marketing, we are looking to create a dedicated predictably successful sales team,
- work with Marketing to guide strategic marketing activities and develop sales enablement materials,
- structure the sales team including:
- Assessing which industries are most appropriate for us,
- Setting territories and comp plans,
- Coaching and training your Team-mates for maximum success (incl. developing sales training materials),
- be a player/coach who, leading by example, exceeds activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closing,
- develop and implement a strategic sales plan ,
- set a high bar for individual and team performance leading through experience and example, effective cadence, the right metrics and strong coaching and guidance,
- build and maintain positive customer relationships.
What’s important in this role:
- to be a consultative / strategic salesperson with a minimum 6 years track record of successful enterprise sales with strong experience in the IT industry - must have,
- demonstrated ability to grow revenue for a B2B software company,
- experience in strategic planning and execution,
- knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations,
- hands-on experience with motivating teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- excellent written and oral communications abilities in English.
- Preferable, but not required:
- You have sold in to Market Research, Consumer Insights or Marketing Analytics departments before.
- Poland with frequent travel around Europe.
- May require occasional trips to our US HQ (California), our Europe Customer Success office in the UK (Laindon).