🤓 Sales & Business Development Assistant
4 000 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 MUDITA SP. Z O. O. | Czeczota 6, Warszawa🖥 https://mudita.com/
#marketing, #sales, #Business
Mudita designs consumer electronics that help to bring balance and quality to people’s lives. Products which are as minimalistic as possible, which don’t scream for attention or overwhelm us with needless distractions.
At our office in Warsaw, we’ve gathered a dream-team of skilled professionals to design a series of mobile phones and other devices that will be launched worldwide. We are experts in research and development, engineering, software development, product management and marketing, driven by a mission to create great products that put physical and mental health first.
We’re looking for an open minded person who is up for the challenge of co-creating a vibrant community around Mudita and participating in developing successful, global product premieres. You will be a key player talking to Mudita’s customers and prospects, helping understand their needs and expectations and persuading them to order or preorder our products. ……...
- Influencing purchase decisions of potential customers via email and chat.
- Encouraging to talk about Mudita and it’s products on various platforms: social media, crowdfunding platforms, external forums.
- Helping to build a vibrant community around Mudita forum by sparking and moderating meaningful discussions.
- Handling customer support and refund requests
- Support of the Marketing & Sales team in ad-hoc tasks
- Fluent English (C1)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in maintaining direct communication with clients
- Genuine interest in sales, communication and community building
- Very detail, action and results oriented
- Curiosity, ambition and persistence, you love to learn and self-improve
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in using Freshdesk and Freshchat
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce etc.) and social media tools
Cool working environment
- Remote work (50% - office, 50% home)
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate education (training, conferences)
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Medicover Health Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!) :)
- Balcony for summer chilling
- Work in an organization created by committed, dynamic, passionate and professional people :)