🤓 Product Analyst
7 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Napoleon Sp. z o.o. | Górskiego, 9, Warszawa🖥 https://napoleoncat.com
#productanalyst, #socialmediamarketing, #saas
NapoleonCat is a fast-growing social media management SaaS tool with customers in over 60 countries on all continents. We help businesses manage and evaluate their customer engagement on the biggest social media platforms. We are an official Facebook Marketing Partner. Our ambition is to become the leading social media management tool for SMEs globally.
As the Product Analyst you will help us build a better product (web and mobile) and our customers grow their businesses more effectively, by understanding how they really use NapoleonCat and how it works for them in their daily work. You will be part of our Research & Development Department, but will also work independently on cross-departmental projects you will lead.
- use our existing and implement new tools to track NapoleonCat’s users’ behaviour,
- analyze user feedback and feature requests that will help us shape our roadmap,
- build and update NapoleonCat’s user personas,
- determine popularity of existing product features and track user adoption of the new ones,
- conduct quantitative and qualitative (surveys and interviews) research on NapoleonCat’s users,
- conduct market research to determine current and future developments in the area of social media management software, including direct competitor analysis.
- ability to conduct user behaviour and market research – both quantitative and qualitative,
- ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights and goals,
- critical thinking skills to recommend productive ideas based on data and insights,
- curiosity by nature – you don’t need to know it all but are keen to explore and learn,
- knowledge of data visualization tools and ability to turn quantitative insights into a story,
- advanced, practical knowledge of tools like:
- Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager,
- Google Data Studio,
- Hotjar (or similar),
- Excel / Google Sheets,
- ability to efficiently work in a team and independently, self-managing analytical projects,
- working English proficiency – you will talk to NapoleonCat’s users from around the world,
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS or ecommerce business, or in a UX department of a digital marketing agency or online publisher.
Your work environment and benefits:
- we will offer you a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation, private healthcare plan and self-development budget,
- you will participate in fast-paced development of a SaaS application used by hundreds of businesses around the world,
- you will have the opportunity to shape your career based on your proactive approach and results generated,
- we are a team of 20+ people working mainly remotely, with occasional team and company offline meetings in our Warsaw office,
- we try not to overdo with dailies, standups etc., and concentrate on getting the job done.
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.