🤓 Outreach Assistant/Copywriter
🌍 Neadoo Digital Polska | ul. Kochanowskiego, 4/9, Poznań🖥 http://neadoo.london
The Outreach Assistant position requires excellent writing, communication and organisation skills. The job will involve managing a number of outreach campaigns for search engine optimisation. You will be tasked with implementing off-page SEO strategies for a wide range of clients across multiple sections, with the aim of acquiring links from highly trusted websites back to the client’s website, by utilising a variety of different strategies and techniques. Additionally, you will be expected to create a number of English-language content for promotional purposes. An extremely high level of organisation is required as liaising with multiple teams, such as the client management and content teams, is one of the basic tasks involved.
- impeccable written English skills
- great communication skills
- ability to perform email outreach and manage dozens of emails on a daily basis
- ability to communicate with prospects via email
- ability to negotiate with prospects via email
- ability to create English-language content
- You will be responsible for performing email outreach to a list of link prospects and respond when they email you back. You must be able to manage dozens of email conversations in a short period of time and still meet the end goals
- previous outreach experience is an advantage.
- An international (British and American) work environment, filled with exciting challenges,
- Career opportunities,
- A good salary that’s adjusted to your skills and involvement,
- Additional benefits.
Are you lacking in experience but speak fluent English? Apply anyway – we can teach you the rest!