🤓 IT Helpdesk Engineer
5 000 - 7 500 PLN brutto
🌍 NetEnt | aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków🖥 https://www.netent.com/en/
#b2b, #uop, #helpdesk
Do you want to be the superhero of our Kraków office? As our new IT Helpdesk Engineer, we’ll offer you a great company, great colleagues and an awesome job!
What’s the deal?
What’s the deal?
You will be part of a team spread between several offices, that works with all the activities related to the delivery of support to your colleagues within NetEnt. Your everyday work is to handle incoming requests and questions from all of our offices over the world. However, the primary focus will be the Kraków office and the personnel. You will report to the manager of the team who is based in Stockholm.
Examples of day to day work
- Offer excellent service - your primary assignment is to provide a can-do attitude and be in the spotlight every day!
- Handling user accounts, both setting up new and modifying existing
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of hardware/software and mobile devices
- Support of computers, mobile devices, audio/visual and teleconference solutions
- Procurement of IT-related hardware, software and licenses.
Who are you?
The role requires that you are driven and motivated to deliver high quality every day. You are systematic, thorough, analytical and structured. You also have good communication skills in English, you are very service minded and a team player.
Main game skills:
Our ideal candidate has about 2-3 years of working experience in the similar field. We expect you to have experience within the following:
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Mac OS
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Basic network understanding & troubleshooting
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees (possibility of B2B contract)
- Awesome On-boarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday , team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it's super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.