🤓 Account Management Team Leader
11 812 - 13 750 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#B2B, #TeamLeader, #AccountManagement
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are currently looking for an effective, systematic and experienced Sales Team Leader to lead our growing team of Account Managers by example.
What’s in it for you:
What’s in it for you:
- focusing on growing existing business
- leading a team of experienced and highly qualified account managers
- managing a portfolio of international accounts at a value of more than $10 mil / year
- enjoying a high degree of independence in planning the development of your team
- working in close cooperation with the Existing Business Manager and the other Team Leaders on creating and executing the strategy for the Existing Business team at Netguru
- ability to reach global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East
- working in a challenging yet friendly environment
- receiving bonuses for exceeding target quotas by yourself and your team
You will be:
- building and nurturing relationships with existing clients and watching over exceptional customer experience on a daily basis
- the first line of support for the Account Management team, responding to the team’s questions and issues, assisting in difficult situations, strategising and coaching others
- setting objectives and tracking the progress of each team member and managing your team’s performance
- building and motivating the team as well as developing a plan for educational activities.
We want you onboard if you:
- have at least a year of proven experience leading a sales team of Account Managers
- have experience in leading a team of at least 3 direct reports
- have experience with selling services, preferably in IT sector
- have 3+ years of experience in successfully growing key accounts
- have an excellent command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+
- are a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- can give and gather feedback, evaluate it, and set key goals
- have strong critical thinking abilities, analytical skills and a high degree of assertiveness
- are organised in leading a team and business development process
- have experience in selling to enterprises
- at least a year of experience of working abroad
- leading teams in professional services or software house environment
- have experience in using Salesforce
Perks & benefits:
- a private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- & more!
Salary: PLN 11,812 - 13,750 + VAT (B2B) + 1,000 PLN Leader's bonus + bonuses
PLN 9,600 - 11,180 gross (UoP) + 1,000 Leader's bonus + bonuses