🤓 Account Manager
8 250 - 11 810 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#accountmanager, #sales, #businessdevelopment
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Currently, we are looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our Existing Business Team and take care of our existing clients with genuine enthusiasm and commitment!
🚀Joining Netguru means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- Working on exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and Middle East,
- Being a part of a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes,
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- Bonuses for exceeding target quotas,
- Taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
⭐️ Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Consulting and supporting the client's business through Netguru' services,
- Building and nurturing relationships with current clients,
- Managing client portfolio and revenue,
- Growing the accounts, analysing customer needs, and providing tailor-made solutions,
- Upselling products and services in order to grow our business with current clients,
- Crisis management,
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction & loyalty to Netguru.
💪🏻 What do we expect from you?
- Relevant, similar industry-specific experience in business development
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
- Proven track of planning and growing business
- Experience in working with international clients
- Knowledge of sales processes (Outreach/Inbound/AM)
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to plan and execute on-site meetings with current accounts
- Building and nurturing professional networks to support business growth
- A proactive approach to improving processes
- Willingness to travel (when it’s safe & possible)
- Proven ability to plan and execute a strategy for selling new services (would be a plus)
💚 Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.